I can't even remember the last time I made peanut butter cookies so when I came across this recipe on my Whole Foods app, I thought I'd give it a shot. These cookies are really really easy and you don't need any special gluten free flour. I adapted the original recipe just a bit and they turned out so good!
Ingredients
1 egg
1/4 cup regular sugar (organic or natural if you have it)
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 cup natural or organic creamy peanut butter (if you have unsweetened peanut butter add up to 1/4 cup more sugar)
Directions
1.Pre-heat oven to 350
2.Beat together the egg sugar, baking soda, and vanilla.
3.Add in the peanut butter and mix until fully combined.
4.Drop by tablespoons onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper (can use teaspoons if you want smaller cookies). Press down lightly with a fork.
5. Bake for 7-8 minutes or until lightly browned on top.

Recipe source: Adapted from Whole Foods
No comments:
Post a Comment