Wanted to let everyone know that I will be changing the name of my blog as well as updating the look and adding some different pages and information within the next week or so. Ideally, I would like to keep this name but unfortunately I cannot purchase my own domain name (harpershomemade.com) because Harper's Homemade is the name of an actual bread company based in Idaho and they own that website. I created the blog before I found this out and before I decided to buy my own domain. Since then, I have just kept it how it is because most of the other names I came up with have been registered domains as well. All of my posts should still be here, I will just have a new name and additional pages (as long as I can figure it all out and don't screw anything up). If you follow me through a feed or have pinned one of my entries, please note that it will not work anymore once I change and you will need to resubscribe or repin. I appreciate all of my followers and hope you will continue to follow me :)
Thanks everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment