Even after making these margaritas, we still have some blackberries leftover. We actually had some growing along the edge of the field in our backyard, so I'm going to have to find something else to make with them. Which I'm totally ok with. Anyways, these margaritas were REALLY good. And I always love to use the fun margarita glasses I got at my bridal shower from my Godmother. I normally stick with the regular margaritas, but I think I may have to try some more fruity flavors this summer!
Ingredients
3/4 Tbsp sugar
1/4 tsp Kosher salt
1/2 lime
1/2 Cup water
1/4 Cup sugar
1/2 Cup Tequila
6 Tbsp Grand Marnier (triple sec would probably work too if you don't want to spend the money on the Grand Marnier since it's kinda pricey)
1/3 Cup Fresh lime juice
6 Oz fresh blackberries (approx 1 1/4 cup depending on how big your berries are)
Directions
1. Combine 3/4 tbsp sugar and 1/4 tsp Kosher on a small plate or dish
2. Cut lime into wedges and rub over the rim of your glasses, then dip glasses in sugar/salt mixture
3.Combine water and 1/4 cup sugar in a microwavable dish and microwave on high for about 2 mins or until sugar is dissolved. Let cool
4.Combine sugar syrup, tequila, Grand Marnier, fresh lime juice, and blackberries in a blender; process until smooth.
5. Strain mixture through a cheesecloth-lined sieve over a pitcher; discard solids.
6.Serve over ice and garnish with remaining lime wedges.

Recipe source: myrecipes.com
No comments:
Post a Comment